Rainbow Window Privacy Film Makes Your Home Decoration More Exquisite
Our Window Privacy Film provides daytime privacy and increases the comfort of your home using advanced technology. By rejecting heat, reducing glare, blocking UV rays, it also helps keep rooms with direct sunlight cool and can help protect carpets and furniture. And with static cling technology, the film is hassle-free to install and perfect for weekend DIY projects. It’s easy to remove and reinstall, too, so it’s ideal for rental properties. Try it on garage windows to hide clutter, or to make bedrooms more nap-friendly during the day.
- COVERS ONE LARGE WINDOW: 24 in x 78 in
- DAYTIME PRIVACY: Film darkens windows to provide superior privacy and light-blocking
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Rejects up to 58% of total Solar Energy
- PROTECTS INTERIORS: Blocks up to 99% of UV rays, helping to keep your interior from fading
- INCREASED COMFORT: Reduces glare up to 93%, making interiors more comfortable
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Just cut to size, no professional installer needed
Static Cling Window Film Design Easy To Apply And Reusable
- Our decorative window films for glass feature a glue-free design that will static cling to the glass window surfaces with only water, making the installation process fast and smooth.
- No messy residues will be left when removing, and you can even reuse them - simply apply them to the new place with the same installation method.
- Static cling window film is only suitable for flat, clean, and smooth glass surfaces. It does not work on plastic, broken, or uneven surfaces. Please keep the glass clean before installation.
Instruction: Measure, Trim, and Clean
Step 1: Measure the target surface.
Step 2: Cut the film to the required size using a utility knife or a scissor. Leave an extra inch margin on each side for later adjustment.
Step 3: Clean the target surface thoroughly with soapy water. Make sure there's no dust or stain left.
Note: The window film only works on flat, clean, and smooth glass surfaces.
Step 4: Important! Please remember to peel off the backing film before installation, or the film may fall off the window.
To better remove the film, you may attach 2 pieces of scotch tape onto both sides of one corner, and then quickly remove them to separate the backing from the film.
Step 5: Spray both the target surface and the attaching side of the window film with water. You may use soapy water instead for an easier application.
Step 6: Gently apply the window film to the target surface. While applying, use a cloth or your hand to help flatten the film.
Step 7: Use a cloth or a squeegee to remove any excess water or air bubbles. Make sure the film is completely flattened out without any air or water left inside.
Step 8: Trim off excess margins using a utility knife.