Make Your Own Rainbows!
When light shines through, the special patterns in the film create a visually stunning display of rainbows, enhancing the overall look of your space.
Also, you can DIY any pattern you like to decorate your windows
- Upgrade Your Home Decor: This 3D window film brings a unique stained glass effect to your windows.
- Static Cling: No adhesive needed, the film clings to glass surfaces with water or soapy water.
- Partial Privacy: Enjoy 60% privacy protection while allowing light to enter.
- UV & Glare Reduction: Rejects harmful UV rays and reduces glare for a comfortable living or work environment.
- Reusable & Easy to Remove: The film is removable and reusable with no residue left behind.
Easy to Install：
Step 1: Measure the target surface.
Step 2: Cut the film to the required size using a utility knife or a scissor. Leave an extra-inch margin on each side for later adjustment.
Step 3: Clean the target surface thoroughly with soapy water. Make sure there's no dust or stain left.
Note: The window film only works on flat, clean, and smooth glass surfaces.
Step 4: Important! Please remember to peel off the backing film before installation, or the film may fall off the window.
To better remove the film, you may attach 2 pieces of scotch tape onto both sides of one corner, and then quickly remove them to separate the backing from the film.
Step 5: Spray both the target surface and the attaching side of the window film with water. You may use soapy water instead for an easier application.
Step 6: Gently apply the window film to the target surface. While applying, use a cloth or your hand to help flatten the film.
Step 7: Use a cloth or a squeegee to remove any excess water or air bubbles. Make sure the film is completely flattened out without any air or water left inside.
Step 8: Trim off excess margins using a utility knife.